3.24.2011

Nike Free Shoes

To be honest, I have never really liked Nike running shoes. I tend to veer more towards the companies who make shoes strictly for runners. I know those shoes will almost always be great for my needs.

Well, Nike sparked my interest first with their line of "free" shoes, and next by giving customers the ability to design their own shoes. I may actually consider purchasing a pair.

Here are the shoes that I designed while playing around on their website:

     SEE MY DESIGN

Yup, I pretty much love them. Some tweaking needs to be done, but they have a great setup to design the shoes.
Check out their website at: www.nikeid.com

Oh, and I feel very blessed for running shoes! I don't know what I would do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!