5.19.2011

Food for Thought


Okay, so this post isn't quite correctly labelled because the information contained is not a compilation of eloquent or bold statements that will have you pondering on the meaning of life, but instead... well, you will see.

Frequently I bring in large amounts of food to work because many days I eat all three meals in the office. Last night at work I was hungry and really didn't want to throw together my entire meal, so I just ate the chicken:

Literally, a THE chicken... as in a whole chicken. Well, actually I had used it for three/four meals already so there wasn't a ton of meat left, but my coworkers still got a kick out of my "whole chicken in a bowl" meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!