12.14.2013

The Errand of Angels Week 54: I am Thankful for Christ

I have asked my mother to post different things on my blog. You will notice that I am just going to use this for a quick testimony each week. If you would like to receive a copy of my weekly letter to my family, please comment here with your email address and my mother can forward it to you, if I am okay with it.

Crèche Exhibit
This month we are focusing on reasons we are grateful for Christ. Here are the reasons from the last week:
Dec 1: 2 Nephi 25:26 Intro the our month of gratitude for Christ
Dec 2: Matt. 14:27 We are grateful for Christ because with Him we don't need to fear the futrue
Dec 3: Mosiah 13:7 We are grateful that through Christ we can have salvation
Dec 4: John 14:21 We are grateful for the commandments Christ gives us so we can feel His and God's love
Dec 5: 1 Nephi 17:36 We are grateful that under the direction of God, Christ created this earth for us
Dec 6: Ephesians 4:11-14 We are grateful that Christ has give us prophets and apostles today
Dec 7: 2 Nephi 31:10 We are grateful for Christ because he is the perfect example
Dec 8: Matt. 11:28-30 We are grateful that Christ has promised us that life will be easy as we fully rely on Him
I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and that He performed the Atonement. I know this is His gospel and He is at the head of this Church.
Why are you grateful for Christ this Christmas?
Have a great week!

LIVE NATIVITY
Sister Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!