4.14.2011

Cake in Class!

I love ASL so much! Deaf people can always put a smile on my face! They seem have a very friendly and, for the most part, outgoing culture.

Yesterday in my ASL Linguistics class a bunch of teachers, students and interpreters surprised my teacher with birthday cake! It was a lot of fun :)

My teacher told a story about how her mother always claims to be 21 years old. So the mother would always tell my teacher's daughter that her grandmother was only 21.

Anyways, so when my teacher's mother turned 60 and had her cake placed before it said: "Happy 21st birthday for the 39th time!"

My teacher always tells great stories! I have been so blessed to have such a great ASL teacher this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!