7.24.2012

Dad's doing well, but return date is still up in the air.

Well, everyone keeps on asking about my dad, but I we are still waiting from doctors, so I don't have a full update to give.

I can say that we are very grateful his infection went quickly away after my parents arrived in the United States. Also, we are grateful that, according to an expert, his ankle surgery was perfect and that they don't have to redo it.

Originally my father's back doctor said that his back would be just fine with a brace, but he is still in a significant amount of pain, so they are addressing the problem again and we are waiting to hear back if he will need surgery or not.

Right now the ankle healing estimate is three more weeks (at least when he can walk on it). If everything goes fine with his back, then my parents may be ready to leave the U.S.A. in three week s to a month. We will see!

Thank you for all the prayers and support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!