2.03.2012

That awkward moment when... you are in public and can't stop laughing about something you thought about.

I was in the UVU IT office today and one of their techs was working on some internet connection issues on my laptop.

My internet started working and one of my bookmark links on my browser is to Pinterest, so he clicked it.

The first picture on my page was of photobombing. The IT guy clicked on it:


And we both started laughing hysterically, even though I have obviously seen the picture before. (Notice the awesome photobomber in the back).

We went on to talk about other things and then he went on to talk to another customer. I thought of the picture and just starting laughing...

I then proceeded to walk out of the IT office and up the stairs and behind a couple women. I thought of the picture and just starting laughing...

I then proceeded to go to the women's restroom. The picture was still in my mind and I had to stifle a laugh (because laughing in a restroom stall is much more awkward than just laughing while walking up the stairs).

Afterwards I walked to my next class. I thought of the picture and displayed a large smile while letting a few laughs out.

I got to class early and so sat down in the hallway. I thought of the picture and just started laughing. I quickly pulled out my laptop so it would seem to others like I wasn't crazy and just laughing at myself. My computer was off... so maybe there was, in fact, more reason to think I was crazy.

Sigh. What a good day. Obviously I was in need of a laugh. Hopefully I will be able to make it through my last class without thinking of the photobomber. I don't know if my professor would be as forgiving as random strangers.

P.S. I decided that a good photobomb would be smelling your armpit while someone was taking a picture. A guy did it blatantly during one of my classes the other day. A lot more sly than this one, but it would be so brilliant.

And, oh man, I thought of the picture again. Laughing hysterically. Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!