8.15.2011

Bowen Farm's Produce

I was driving today on Center Street in Orem, just East of Smith's. 

On the South side of the street there was a local produce stand.

I think the name was Bowen Farm's Produce... 

Nevertheless, I had a blast there!


How can you have a blast at a produce stand? Well, you pick the produce yourself!

I walked around and found what I wanted, picked how much and then paid for it.


They had a pretty big selection... corn, eggplants, cucumbers, many types of beans, sweet and spicy peppers, melons, etc.


Plus the produce was so cheap!! For my big bunch of food I only paid about $4.50.

I highly recommend it. Plus, the couple running the place were so cute and nice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!