8.10.2011

I can hear the bells!

Yes all, my dear friend Cara got married last weekend.

I couldn't be happier for her and Andrew. 

Plus, the wedding was spectacular!

Here is a little sneak peak of the wedding festivities :)

Cute bird cage centerpieces. So Cara.

The outdoor reception. You can see the wishing well in the background.
The DELICIOUS professional cupcakes. Well I thought they were professionally done because they looked and tasted like it. Turns out that Cara's mom made them. Great job!!

The cupcakes displayed on the dessert table.
The beautiful Jenna and I.

The lovely Emma and I. (Again, love the outfit :)
The very talented photographers. And their very amazing cameras!

Cutting the cake. Don't you just LOVE Cara's dress! So gorgeous!

Posing for the camera.. obviously not mine.
All the single ladies...

I am pretty sure this is when I knocked the bouquet from her hands...

Woo!! I finally caught the bouquet!! Hello men, bring on the marriage!
The bouquet that I caught. I absolutely love it!

Notice the blue feathers.
Once upon a time they were holding sparklers...

Um... Andrew just prepping for the Haunted Mansion ride...
Married!! FINALLY!! They are such a beautiful couple and I love them so much!!

I love the grandparents here and the nephews. Cute :)

Cara and Andrew with Cara's nieces outside the temple.

Trevor and Mike at lunch.

Lisa and her monstrous taco salad. 

I love you girls! And THANK YOU so much Claybaughs for letting me join you for lunch! 
Can I just say, the Claybaughs have such cute kids!! I just love this picture.
Everything for the wedding turned out brilliant and I again want to thank the Claybaughs for letting me join them for many of the wedding festivities. I love you all.

Cara and Andrew, you two are just wonderful and I wish you every happiness :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Cara. Her reception was darlin. I wish I could have stayed longer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!