8.10.2011

21


Recently I celebrated my 21st birthday.

I want to thank my family for the awesome party that they had for me and for all my friends who wished me happy birthday! Thank you all!! :)

My super cute and extra super delicious cake.
Getting ready to blow out the candles...

One of my nieces eating cake.

Don't you love the poses kids come up with when you take out a camera?

Another niece enjoying her birthday cake (it was her birthday as well! Happy birthday!)

Some of the gang :)  Oh, and Mom thank you for the sherbet ice cream!

Me with my AWESOME parents!!

I love you both so much!! :)

My nephew asked me to take this picture, which is funny because this kid  loves everything army and downs meat and Tabasco sauce like its nobody's business. A true man. 
Again, thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! I appreciate the visits, calls, texts, and facebook posts. I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!