1.09.2012

The Boyfriend: Part 2 Family Interactions

So, I should be doing homework right now, but decided to do a blog post instead... yay for early semester procrastination! 

So Curtis is absolutely wonderful with my family and my nieces and nephews, and they all love him.

Poor Curtis playing along with my niece's possessiveness. 

Curtis willingly snuggling with me AND my brother, David.

... And then willingly snuggling with a bunch of my family :)

On a double-date with my parents.

We went on a double-date with my brother, Joseph and his wife, Tara.

Here is us! It was a David Archuleta concert.
Playing with some a niece and some of my nephews, the first time he met them.

Playing with one of my nephews before Sunday dinner.

A picture of how happy my nephew is :)

Poor Curtis getting destroyed by my niece. I'm sorry, babe.

Anyways, I feel so blessed that Curtis gets along well with my family. My family is huge and crazy and snuggly. Curtis, thank you for spending so much time with my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!