1.04.2012

Thanksgiving Pictures

I had a great Thanksgiving week. I am so grateful for my family and friends :)

When you don't have plastic wrap, just use plastic bags :)

A bunch of the yummy food!

More of the yummy food.

The best Thanksgiving dinners are those with plastic ware... less time cleaning up, more time playing!

The devastation I left.

My food baby following the big Thanksgiving meal :)

My friend Ed who joined us for the meal. Thanks for coming, Ed  !

Daryl and his sly self helping me decorate Curtis's bedroom.

We put about 3000 tickets all over his room.

Snuggling with my mom and brother :) The best!


Our apartment Christmas tree!

More Christmas decorations.
Yay! For pictures up almost two months late... haha. I hope you enjoyed them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!