1.04.2012

A Friend to All

I guess I was on a blog famine and now I am back! Well, at least for tonight.

I just want to say that I am so blessed for a great family.

One story I forgot to mention on my Thanksgiving post...

My brother invited a homeless guy to Thanksgiving dinner. I guess he had made friends with him, talked to him several times, and brought him lunch every once in a while. He hangs out near my brother's work.

I am so grateful that my brother thought to invite him to Thanksgiving dinner. It was so much fun to get to know him and a great reminder to me about how blessed I really am.

Thank you so much, bro, for your loving kindness. I really appreciate your example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!