11.09.2012

How the Faithful Voted in the Presidential Election

Today I saw some statistics about the faith vote in the 2012 Presidential Election, and was very impressed, so I had to share:



This is taken from The Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life (article here).

I am grateful that Christians, and those of other religions, are setting aside differences and rallying together to support/promote Christian values in the United States (such as opposing abortion).

Thank you to all my friends who stand up for your Christian, or other religious, values in a world that is quickly degrading morally.

I am proud to say that I believe in Jesus Christ and want to follow His teachings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!