11.26.2012

Spirit of Thanksgiving: Week 3

It has been so nice reflecting on what I am grateful for! Wow, I am so blessed!! Week 3:


Nov 15: I am grateful for Utah Tech X and the great training and opportunities it provides for startup and small businesses in Utah. The mentoring offered is truly incomparable. Thank you Utah Tech X!

Nov 16: I am grateful for ASL. I love ASL and I love Deaf Studies. And I love my friends I have me through both of these.

Nov 17: I am grateful for the power of God demonstrated through the Priesthood and that we can be blessed by it.

Nov. 18: I am so grateful for all the friends and family that came to support me as I gave my mission farewell talk. I feel so blessed to know so many amazing people!

Nov 19: I am grateful for modern technology. I do remember the day when we all got along with home phones and AOL dial up on our computers, but I do love where we have come and am grateful for how easily we can connect to friends, family and important information.

Nov 20: I am grateful for a car. I sold my car to help pay for my mission and I will miss her. I happily have her for another week and am grateful she makes running errands so much easier.

Nov 21: I am grateful for random strangers who go out of their way to be friendly or help others with things. I have lots of wonderful experiences with lots of sweet people this week :)

Nov 22: I am grateful that a lot of my family is so close. It was great going to three different Thanksgivings that three of my siblings were hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!