11.09.2012

Spirit of Thanksgiving: Week 1

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving, many people (including myself) are posting on Facebook what they are grateful for everyday in November. I am so grateful for whoever started this trend because I think its awesome. What a great way for so many people to state their thanks (to show others their positive outlook on their lives), and what a great way for so many people to realize how blessed they are.

Seeing as some of my friends and family don't use Facebook, I have decided to also post my thanksgivings here:

Nov 1: I am grateful for my aunt an uncle who are letting me live with them before my mission. I am so blessed to not have to sell an apartment contract mod-semester. I love you two!!

Nov 2: I am grateful for having a good job for the lasat 5.5 years. My job really helped me grow and push my limits. My job also helped support me through school and save up money to pay for my mission. CleanTelligent, I will miss you.

Nov 3: I am grateful for wonderful friends and family who happily dedicate their time and talents to make my day one-of-kind! Thank you so much!

Nov 4: I am grateful for the opportunity Sundays give me to come closer to Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ. Church was awesome today, mission prep class was awesome today, CES fireside was awesome today. I feel very spiritually fed!

Nov 5: I am grateful for the seasons. I love how the world renews itself every year. And I love fall with its crisp air and beautiful colors!

Nov 6: I am grateful to live in a country that respects the opinions of its' citizens.

Nov 7: I am grateful for two things. 1. I am no longer anemic and thus was able to donate blood for the first time in my life!! 2. My wonderful mission prep teachers and class. The class tonight was absolutely amazing. I am so grateful for your testimonies, knowledge, and encouragement. I love you guys!

Yeah for the Thanksgiving aura in the air! Now is a great time for you also to reflect upon what you are grateful for every day - try to find at least one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

As always, feel free to post your blessings on here too!